I've given up on uploading the last four films, as they stopped all my recently written blog posts from uploading as well!
So I'll just have to rewrite them all... Grrrr!
We haven't disappeared from earth since My Dog, though one could think so. We've been working with following pieces:
- renewal of the hand sign for laying down, as that one was followed by stand during te show Iza though of that as a sequence. Sit-lay down-stand became a movement for her. So we have to go back and do it all over again.
- out can mean out and out, or out and left and out or out right and out.
- search and retrieve doesn't mean that the dummy is on the ground or in sight.
- reviering can include retrieves.
- when given the signal to reviere/hunt one can be called in but be given permission to continue hunting when ever.
- there can be over 13 blind retrieves.
- while searching for a blind retrieve there can come three to mark or you can be sent on a line for a new retrieve.
- when given commands on distance they can now be up to five in a row before you get your treats.
Well that's about it... I'm debating with my self whether it's worth it to start working on an obedience/heel work heel command or not. If I want to compete in that area one day in the future it might be worth considering now. We'll see 🤓☺
Well all of us write here, both humans and dogs ;) At least that was the plan but it seems it´s mostly me Robyn who´s attached to the keyboard...